Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
You'll want to do more than just ski in the Bogner Naska-D Down Ski Jacket. You'll want to wear it for apres-ski and evenings out on the town. This one-of-a-kind coat is made with ski satin fabric which has a bit of a sheen. It's decorated all over with floral embroideries, and even has the Bogner name across the hood in Swarovski crystals. The Naska-D Jacket is plenty waterproof for skiing, and with a down insulation it's one of Bogner's warmest coats as well.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% polyamide/35% polyurethane Ski Satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Wind-repellent to keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Silver thermal reflective hood lining holds onto body heat
- Inner knit cuffs and collar keep out cold air
- 2 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 waist pockets hold gear
- 1 zippered interior pocket secures essentials
- Ribbed knit trim around hem
- Russian-inspired floral embroideries all over
- Metal hardware with suede accents
- Swarovski crystal "Bogner" on back of hood
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This jacket is super warm - so not only a beautiful work of art but also practical! I love the Bogner line of jackets and the staff at Peter Glenn were great to work with. I had my jacket overnighted to me with no hassle whatsoever!