Bogner Narvik-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Every part of the Bogner Narvik-T Ski Jacket stretches, including the insulation. Combine that with the closer, athletic fit, and you'll immediately notice an amazing difference in feel. This highly-technical men's jacket offers top-level waterproofing and breathability to keep you comfortable on the mountain, and one-of-a-kind style. Nautical-inspired embroideries, striping, and appliques combine with a strong shoulder and tapered body to create an incredibly high-end look that you won't see anywhere else.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 25K Breathability
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide / 15% spandex material
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 55g stretch insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Emergency hood for bad weather
- Zip powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Nylon cuff fits with gloves to keep out snow
- Full stretch design for freedom of movement
- Defined shoulder and tapered body for athletic fit
- Nautical and expedition-inspired details
- Plenty of external and internal zippered pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"HOw do the sizes run in this jacket, do they run true to american sizes or are they a little larger or smaller?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve Cope on 10/3/2011 - 11:18 am
"This jacket runs pretty true to size. You should always check the sizing chart to make sure you get the proper fit. It also has stretch in the material so it will give you more room to move!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/3/2011 - 3:45 pm
"Where is that jacket made ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 1/20/2012 - 1:45 pm
"This jacket was made in China. It is very fashionable and is a special piece to own. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/20/2012 - 4:07 pm
"Regarding the color: since the jacket is listed as off-white what color are the dark parts, black or some shade of dark blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by Valdo on 3/22/2012 - 7:30 pm
"This fantastic jacket is white in color and has navy blue detailing throughout it. It is really eye catching out on the slopes!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/23/2012 - 10:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.