Bogner Moya-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Moya-T Insulated Ski Jacket has sporty appeal and top-of-the-line performance. No one makes more intricately detailed ski wear than Bogner, from the stretch fabric and flawless fit to the unique embroideries that adorn the front and back. The Moya-T Jacket is backed with synthetic insulation for warmth, and all the features you need for a great day. Probably the best thing about the Bogner Moya-T Jacket is that because of the incredible quality it will truly last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve pockets on exterior to hold items
- 1 inner pocket secures essentials
- Reflective details on pockets
- Velcro adjustable wrists fit around gloves to seal out snow
- Silver mesh hood lining
- Floral embroidery on left sleeve and back
- "Bogner" embroidery down back of hood
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a Bogner European size 36. What is the equivalent US size I should buy for the Moya-T insulated ski Jacket? Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by SnowketeerSG on 2/23/2014 - 6:31 pm
"You would need to know your bust or chest measurement and check out the size chart that we have provided there to find your US size."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 2:05 pm
"I am a continental 44 so what would that be in US size?"
1 Answers |
Question by ann paxton on 3/25/2014 - 2:14 pm
"You would need to check your measurements against the size chart that we have provided to see what size would be best for you. A size EU 44 sounds like a size XL so you could either be a 14 or a 16 in this jacket. Again, check the measurements on the size chart to see which one is best for you."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/25/2014 - 2:36 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.