Bogner Mirca-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Mirca-D Ski Jacket is Bogner's classic, down ski coat that gets more amazing every year. Even though the Mirca-D is quilted with down insulation, it still has an incredibly flattering shape that flatters that figure you worked so hard to get. The hood is trimmed in the most luxurious Finn Raccoon, and there's an intricate silver embroidery on the sleeve that catches the sunlight. Even though it is very fashionable, the Mirca-D Jacket doesn't skimp on technical features. The sleek ski taffeta fabric has a waterproof rating of 10,000mm to keep you dry and protected even in a snowstorm.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ski taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down (80% down/ 20% feathers
- Shiny silver embroidery on sleeve
- Quilting to keep down evenly distributed
- Multiple zippered pockets for organizing gear
- Shorter modern cut hits at the hip
- Power skirt inside to keep snow out of layers
- Knit inner cuffs fit around wrist to keep out cold air
- Shaped silhouette to accent your figure
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur hood trim
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the fur trim on the hood interchangeable with nuara-p and/or hood fur 2?"
1 Answers |
Question by dede C. on 1/15/2013 - 3:51 pm
"They should work perfectly together."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/15/2013 - 4:18 pm