Bogner Mina-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you like timeless style, the best possible fit, and top-notch construction, you'll love the Bogner Mina-D Down Ski Jacket. This is a down-insulated coat, so it provides the ultimate warmth. The color is totally current, but the classic quilted design never goes out of style. Bogner uses only the best materials, and the Mina-D is no exception. Durable ripstop fabric provides complete waterproof protection and resists tearing. In terms of fit, it doesn't get any better than Bogner. As a fashion house, they cut the Mina-D Jacket to be incredibly flattering. The quilting goes in different directions to accent the shape, and there's a slight elastic gather at the inside to create the silhouette.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down (80% down/20% feathers)
- Soft jersey-lined hood for extra warmth and cozy feel
- Drawstring hood adjusters for the perfect fit
- Elastic at inner sides to create a flattering silhouette
- Elastic cuffs fit closer to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets hold items
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Metal hardware details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The pockets look small. Will my iPhone fit into the pockets?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lollie on 1/12/2014 - 3:41 pm
"These pockets are able to hold an iPhone."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 11:59 am
"Is this jacket fur compatible?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lucy on 8/13/2014 - 9:03 am
"No, this jacket was designed to be worn without fur! "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/13/2014 - 9:05 am