Bogner Melina Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 2/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Melina Ski Pant is a top contender for hottest pant of the season. Bogner's incredible fit and eye-catching snow leopard print are major contributors to the allure of this women's pant. What's really amazing is that Bogner was able to give the Melina Pant an accommodating fit, while still making it sleek and sexy. They did this with a fuller midsection and vertical seams that flatter any shape. Water-resistant fabric makes these animal-print ski pants appropriate for the snow, and 75g of fiberfill insulation makes them warm too.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide print pant
- Lining: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 75g fiberfill insulation
- Length: Average inseam 30"
- Snow Leopard print fabric
- Fuller through midsection for accommodating fit
- Long, vertical seams to lengthen and flatter
- Side cuff zip opens to fit around boots
- Snow cuff inside fits around boots to keep out snow
- Same-material belt included
- 2 zippered pockets store essentials
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'2", 110lbs. I'm in great shape. Problem: No cool pants seem to be available in my size. I'm willing to buy an expensive pair if they are warm, really "cool" and will fit like I want them to!!! Any suggestions? I prefer Bogner quality or specifically a Bogner pant. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by hypatia on 10/28/2011 - 12:24 pm
"We have low inventory on that type of pant right now. We are still receiving our new merchandise for 2012 though so you should keep checking back with us!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 3:14 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.