Bogner Marit Fleece Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Marit Fleece Jacket is a warm layer for skiing or everyday. It's made with the softest fleece fabric and adorned with delicate winter-themed embroideries. A Nordic snowflake pattern sits across the front, dotted with sparkly Swarovski crystals. All of the seams are covered with ribbon for a completely finished look. The Marit Fleece is shaped for a feminine fit, and the Pontetorto fleece fabric is heavy-weight for lots of warmth.
- 100% polyester Pontetorto fleece fabric
- Heavy-weight fleece for lots of warmth
- Arctic-themed embroidery details
- Nordic snowflake design on center front with Swarovski crystal details
- Arctic Earth embroideries on left sleeve
- Full zip for easy layering
- Anti-pilling fleece stays looking new
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How heavy is this fleece jacket. I have a Nils ski jacket that is pretty slim and do not know if this is a bulky fleece? "
1 Answers |
Question by Laura on 1/5/2013 - 7:07 pm
"The Marit Fleece may feel a little heavier than a Nils jacket, since the Marit is made of Pontetorto fleece fabric which is a layer insulated fleece that provides warmth. While a fleece jacket may feel lighter with thinner insulation. "
Answer by Priya (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 9:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.