Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Marco-T Insulated Ski Jacket has a clean, sporty style. This jacket is highly technical from its 20K waterproof fabric to its taped seams. Perfect tailoring provides a fit that's flattering and good-looking while still practical. Stretch fabric provides max freedom of movement, and tons of features ensure you'll be prepared for everything winter throws your way.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester/15% elastane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 95g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28.5"
- Taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 1 sleeve, 2 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior
- 1 mesh and 1 inner zippered pocket secure essentials
- Red, white, and blue ribbon details
- Surfboard-themed embroidery on left sleeve
- Bogner Sports embroidery on back