Bogner Malu-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Malu-D Ski Jacket has a cropped, sporty look with touches of luxury. The fabric is silky stretch satin and it's adorned with fun arctic animal embroideries. Bogner used top-quality down insulation, so this jacket is very warm. It's waterproof too so you can wear it to ski. The high mark of the Malu-D Jacket has got to be the big raccoon fur hood trim. It's festive, luxurious, and oh-so warm.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 15K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide stretch satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: Down insulation (80% down/ 20% feather)
- Length: Center back measures 22"
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur trim around hood
- Stretch fabric gives you plenty of room to move
- Suede piping and trim details
- Arctic animal embroideries around hem and sleeve cuffs
- Arctic-themed embroidery details on chest and sleeves
- Metal zipper and hardware details
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Heat reflective material in the hood for extra warmth
- 2 waist and 2 chest pockets to hold items
- Inside zippered pocket for secure storage
- Ribbed hem and inner cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around gloves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is size 10 and size 36 in EU the same? I have a jacket from Bogner in size 36 already."
1 Answers |
Question by maiken on 11/25/2012 - 4:23 pm
"A 36 is a US size 6 and it has a chest size of 33-34.5"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:46 pm
"Hi I am usually a size 6 in US size clothes not jackets, I checked my other jacket (Rossignol) and the are size Medium. Do you think that the jacket in size 8 will be appropriate? also is the fur included? "
1 Answers |
Question by isabelle MC on 3/4/2013 - 10:46 pm
"The fur is included in this jacket! Often times you will have to size up with Bogner so I think a size 8 might be right for you! Double check the measurements of the sizing chart to the best advise!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2013 - 3:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.