Bogner Malena Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
With the Bogner Malena Insulated Ski Pant, you can take your skinny jeans to the ski slope. This is actually a denim photo that's printed onto technical ski fabric. Each size gets its own print - it's so perfectly placed it looks just like real jeans. The Malena Pant is extremely technical, with 20K waterproofing and a warm synthetic insulation. Bogner added a softshell waist gaiter to the top to help protect you from the snow. It allows the pant to have a low-rise fit without leaving your skin exposed to the elements.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester "denim" fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 55g synthetic insulation
- Intricate printed fabric looks like real jean
- Inner softshell waist gaiter provides extra coverage above the waist line
- 1 reach-in pocket on back
- Long cuff zippers open for boot cut and close for skinny fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the pants true to size or do they run small like the Mabel pant? What size is the model wearing?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dina on 6/20/2014 - 6:36 am
"Bogner's line tends to run small, therefore it is typically recommended to size up, especially if you intend on layering underneath. The model is a size 4, and is wearing a size 6 in the pants."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/20/2014 - 9:50 am
"What is the inseam on this pant? "
1 Answers |
Question by Smith Girl on 7/19/2014 - 11:14 am
"The inseam would be about 31"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/21/2014 - 12:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.