Bogner Maggie-D Down Checkered Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Maggie-D Checkered Down Ski Jacket gives your little girl a little touch of luxury. This is a classic down-quilted coat that's both cute and incredibly warm. The fabric is water-repellent, and there's a gorgeous Finn raccoon fur trim around the hood. Bogner always builds their ski wear with the most durable and intricate construction. You can count on the Maggie-D Jacket lasting long enough to be passed down to little sisters.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 520-fill duck down (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Ribbed inner cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Velcro adjustable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around the hood
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and zippered lower sleeve pocket
- Inner zippered pocket for secure storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I want to purchase this jacket for myself. I am 98 pound and 155cm height. Do you think it will fit me? Please let me know. Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Hee sung on 1/1/2013 - 5:58 pm
"The Medium size is in a long body cut. So, It would be too big for you. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/2/2013 - 12:35 pm
"I am 5'4" and about 130lbs, would the XL fit me?"
1 Answers |
Question by pennyotis on 3/12/2013 - 11:03 am
"For your height, you probably need to try the XXL first as this is a kids jacket so is not cut the same as an adult's. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2013 - 2:04 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.