Bogner Rik-T Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
There's no reason great style and top-level technology can't go together. As the most technical of Bogner's men's ski pants, the Rik-T proves it. This ski pant is painstakingly constructed with the best fabrics and most meticulous fit. It's highly waterproof and fully taped so you can ride in the wettest conditions and still stay dry. The fabric stretches so you get lots of comfortable movement, and the fit is ergonomic so it won't be bulky or uncomfortable anywhere. 55g of fiberfill insulation keep you warm, and a cozy fleece lining at the waist feels soft where it touches the skin.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide / 15% elastane stretch fabric
- Insulation: 55g Polyester Fiberfill insulation
- Stretch fabric for extra mobility
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- 2 hand pockets and 1 back pocket store keys, wallets, etc.
- Thigh venting releases heat
- Fleece lined waistband feels soft against skin
- Back cuff zips fit easily over boot
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Reflective Bogner logo detail on back pocket
- Woven Bogner belt included
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does the inseam Short and Regular measure up to?"
1 Answers |
Question by Meaux on 2/13/2014 - 1:50 am
"It depends on what size you get. All of the regular inseams for each size are listed in the size chart that we have provided. The Short inseam is 1.5-2" shorter than the regular inseam length that is listed. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 10:10 am
"Hi, My jeans size is 42/44 with 30 inseam. What size shoul I order the ski pants from Bogner? Thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by Cris on 3/21/2014 - 11:56 am
"You would need a size 44, however, the inseam will be 32-33". "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2014 - 1:38 pm
"Tnx for previous answer. Since this is a sale item in case will not fit can I return it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Cris on 3/22/2014 - 12:18 am
"Of course! All unused items are returnable with us no matter if they are on sale or not! Please see our return policy here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/24/2014 - 12:52 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.