Bogner Rik-T Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
There's no reason great style and top-level technology can't go together. As the most technical of Bogner's men's ski pants, the Rik-T Pant proves it. This ski pant is painstakingly constructed with the best fabrics and most meticulous fit. It's highly waterproof and fully taped so you can ride in the wettest conditions and still stay dry. The fabric stretches so you get lots of comfortable movement, and the fit is ergonomic so it won't be bulky or uncomfortable anywhere. 55g of fiberfill insulation keep you warm, and a cozy fleece lining at the waist feels soft where it touches the skin.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyester / 15% elastane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Fleece from waist through knees
- Insulation: 55g Polyester Fiberfill insulation
- Stretch fabric for extra mobility
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- 2 hand pockets and 1 back pocket store keys, wallets, etc.
- Thigh venting releases heat
- Fleece lined waistband feels soft against skin
- Back cuff zips fit easily over boot
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Reflective Bogner logo detail on back pocket
- Woven Bogner belt included