Bogner Pino-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
Top-quality materials and intricate details make the Bogner Pino-D Down Ski Jacket ready for an Alaskan expedition. This coat is incredibly warm. Bogner uses the best quality down insulation; it won't get lumpy or acquire an odor. The ripstop fabric is 20K waterproof so moisture will bead off the surface instead of soaking through. The most unique part of the Pino-D Jacket has to be its style. This coat is perfectly tailored, and decorated with themed embroideries and high-end metal details.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30.5"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner knit collar and cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Inner zippered and inner reach-in pockets hold gear
- 2 zippered waist, 1 flap chest, 1 zippered lower sleeve exterior pockets
- Alaskan Expedition themed embroideries on front, left sleeve, and hood
- Same fabric elbow patches with white piping trim
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What European size is right for a men's size 42 jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lisa Zidel on 2/13/2014 - 9:43 am
"There are measurements listed for each size in the size chart that we have provided. You would need to know your chest measurement and then check the size chart to see what size is best for you. Please note that all sizes, even on the size chart, are in US sizes."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2014 - 11:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.