Bogner John-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Skiing in the Bogner John-T Insulated Ski Jacket means you'll be warm, dry, and in style. Bogner's ski stretch fabric is easy to move in, and highly waterproof. You can stay out in any kind of conditions without worrying about the weather. As always, this Bogner Jacket is perfectly tailored. The impeccable fit, top-notch construction, and unique details are instantly identifiable as Bogner.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Inner zippered stretch placket
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Thermal reflective lining in hood for extra warmth
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- "Bogner Sports" embroidery down back
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do you have size 32 matching colour blue ski pants for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by marcus on 8/1/2014 - 8:34 pm
"The pants that are shown with this jacket in our model images would be the Bogner Rik-T Insulated Ski Pant . We no longer have them in stock in the Dark Blue color. I would recommend you check back with us in a few weeks as we should be getting new inventory!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/4/2014 - 12:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.