Bogner Fausto-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Fausto-D Down Ski Jacket has a Caribbean theme, complete with bright stripes and a surfboard-shaped pocket. Bogner's top-level technology and incredible attention to quality is evident across every detail of this coat. The fabric is rip-stop so it resists tearing, and it's 20K waterproof so you'll stay dry in all kinds of conditions. This is a down-insulated coat, and Bogner uses only the best quality down, so you can be sure it will last a lifetime. Bogner's fit is perfectly tailored; as soon as you put the Fausto-D Jacket on you'll notice how good it looks and how comfortable it feels.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Bogner Sport embroidery on back of hood
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Metal hardware details
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
- 2 waist, 3 chest, 1 lower left sleeve pockets on exterior
- Inner knit wrist cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 1 inner mesh and 1 inner zippered pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the dimensions of a size 38? I'm wondering if it would fit a woman 5'5", 115 lbs, 34 chest or it would be too big and long "
1 Answers |
Question by SAW on 9/16/2013 - 8:47 am
"We have provided a size chart for you to check out the measurements. If you are a woman with a 34" chest, then the 38 in this men's jacket is going to be too big. The 36 might work a bit better however would still probably be a bit loose. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/16/2013 - 11:50 am
"Thanks for the size chart etc, but i was wondering if a 44 will be too loose if i normally wear a 42 in normal jacket sizes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Andrew on 12/1/2014 - 4:39 pm
"We do not recommend sizing up in this jacket unless you prefer to layer up a few layers underneath. This jacket will fit your true to size normal fit. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 4:32 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.