Bogner Eric-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
Instead of hiding from cold weather, celebrate it with the Bogner Eric-D Down Ski Jacket. This jacket is decorated with Arctic Expedition-themed embroideries, and it has all the technical cred to keep you comfy in harsh weather. Down insulation is as warm as it gets, and Bogner uses a high-quality down that won't poke you or end up lumpy. This jacket is perfectly tailored and finished with the high-end materials you'd expect, like suede trims and metal hardware.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Inner knit wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 3 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh and 1 zippered pockets secure essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Suede details at zippers
- Colored grosgrain ribbon down back
- Bogner Arctic Earth embroideries all over
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this jacket a "Down" jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Gary Wilson on 10/26/2013 - 7:57 am
"Yes it is! Details will be posted soon!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2013 - 12:01 pm
"Does this jacket take a Bogner real fur hood? I can't find the style Eric D on their website to check. Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by Justin on 4/8/2014 - 8:07 pm
"Yes, this jacket is compatible with the HOODFUR2 trim! You can find it here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/9/2014 - 9:12 am