Bogner Aspen-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Sporty and sleek, the Bogner Aspen-T Insulated Ski Jacket will always be in style. Bogner used their ski stretch fabric which provides better range of movement than traditional nylon. The lining fabric is silky, so it will slide easily over your layers underneath. The Aspen-T Jacket is one of Bogner's most waterproof coats, with a 20K rating and fully taped seams. Reflective trims and Bogner Team embroideries make this jacket truly unique.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31 Â¾"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Thermal reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh and 1 inner zippered pockets secure essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Reflective trim along hood, sleeves, and zippers
- Same-color "Bogner" embroidery down center back
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is shell fabric polyamide or polyester"
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 1/31/2014 - 12:40 pm
"As stated in the description of this item, the shell is 85% polyamide."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/31/2014 - 1:11 pm
"Is the trim black or navy on this coat?"
1 Answers |
Question by Evmare on 8/3/2014 - 9:52 pm
"The trim on this magnificent jacket is black!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/4/2014 - 1:08 pm
"Is this a warm jacket? Would a size 40 be a medium?"
1 Answers |
Question by HAILEY on 9/15/2014 - 4:04 pm
"This is a warm jacket. However, depending on where you live and the elements that you may be exposed to during the colder months you may want to layer underneath to keep warmer. A size 40 would be a size Large according to our size charts given."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/15/2014 - 4:15 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.