Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Sporty and sleek, the Bogner Aspen-T Insulated Ski Jacket will always be in style. Bogner used their ski stretch fabric which provides better range of movement than traditional nylon. The lining fabric is silky, so it will slide easily over your layers underneath. The Aspen-T Jacket is one of Bogner's most waterproof coats, with a 20K rating and fully taped seams. Reflective trims and Bogner Team embroideries make this jacket truly unique.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 31 ¾"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Thermal reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh and 1 inner zippered pockets secure essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Reflective trim along hood, sleeves, and zippers
- Same-color "Bogner" embroidery down center back
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)