Bogner Liv-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Liv-D Down Ski Jacket is a sporty collegiate-styled jacket in a fun shiny fabric. This jacket may look playful on the surface, but it's backed with the best goose down insulation that will keep you incredibly warm even in very cold temperatures. That sleek, shiny fabric is pretty serious too, boasting a 15K waterproof rating that will keep you dry even in heavy snowstorms. Add in skier-friendly features and an over-the-top Finn Raccoon fur trim, and the Liv-D jacket is just guaranteed to impress.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ski satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Shiny ski satin fabric adds a fun appeal
- Collegiate-inspired style with striped cuffs and numbered embroidery
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur hood trim
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Knit inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Multiple zippered pockets hold supplies
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the fur trim included in the price? "
1 Answers |
Question by Rune on 11/23/2012 - 4:56 am
"There is no fur on the jacket so it is not included in the price."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2012 - 4:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.