Kick back in cargo comfort with Bogner Lita pants. These pants are made from techno-stretch twill, so they'll stretch and move with you all day, and still be in ship shape for whatever comes up at the end of the day. They're highly waterproof and breathable, and insulated to keep you warm. And plenty of pockets give you all the options you need for stowing away everything you like to keep at hand.
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 g)
- Insulated with fiberfill (55 g)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Techno-stretch twill fabric offers plenty of stretch to move with you
- Powder cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Exposed zips and hardware accents
- Fabric belt with metal buckle
- Seven pockets (including cargo pockets)
- Relaxed fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I love Bogner and am almost always a size 4 but these pants are described as a "relaxed" fit, which they are not. So the 4's are way too snug, much less any Hot Chilly's underneath. I'm sure they are a great pant, but Peter Glenn did not have my size in the better price, even though it is the EXACT same pant for this year. I give Peter Glenn a 1 out of 5 but I'll give the pants a 4/5.
I love these pants. Although they are a bit pricey, I feel they are worth every penny. Great fit and very comfortable. They were prefect for a cold, windy day in Vermont with wet snow in the afternoon. I was warm and dry.