Kick back in cargo comfort with Bogner Lita pants. These pants are made from techno-stretch twill, so they'll stretch and move with you all day, and still be in ship shape for whatever comes up at the end of the day. They're highly waterproof and breathable, and insulated to keep you warm. And plenty of pockets give you all the options you need for stowing away everything you like to keep at hand.
- Highly waterproof (20,000 mm) and breathable (20,000 g)
- Insulated with fiberfill (55 g)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Techno-stretch twill fabric offers plenty of stretch to move with you
- Powder cuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Exposed zips and hardware accents
- Fabric belt with metal buckle
- Seven pockets (including cargo pockets)
- Relaxed fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great quality, no doubt, fits like a glove - I'm normally a size 6-8, athletic build, but they only had 10's and up. The 10 fits great. I wouldn't call it off-white - it's white. $600 is very steep. I can't even believe I paid that much for them but I really wanted white pants. I'll have them for years though, I'm sure, and I tend to get a lot of mileage out a nice quality clothing.