Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Bogner Lita Insulated Ski Pant shows what high fashion can do. This pant has an amazingly flattering fit, and it's still roomy enough to ski in. The fabric is sleek and very waterproof, and there's a synthetic insulation to keep you warm when you sit on a cold lift. Pockets adorn the outside and provide convenient easy access to items. If your agenda calls for skiing in the morning and walking the runway in the afternoon, the Bogner Lita Pant is the one to do it in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/ 15% elastane stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100% polyester fiberfill insulation
- Stretch fabric gives you plenty of room to move
- Same fabric belt for an adjustable fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- 2 zippered waist and 2 flap back pockets hold essentials
- Zippered thigh and snap lower leg pocket provide extra space
- Metal zipper and hardware details
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought these Bogner ski pants for my wife to match her coat, and she said they were really nice and she loved them.
Excellent ski pants! True to size, a great fit, and very good fabric and construction, as expected of Bogner. Looking forward to trying them out in the snow