Bogner Leila-D Down Ski Jacket (Girls')
She can bring the beauty of the tropics to the ski slopes in the Bogner Leila-D Down Ski Jacket. This gorgeous girls' coat is embroidered in a Hawaiian theme, with big flowers on the front, back and sleeve. The Leila-D Jacket is insulated with down, so it's incredibly warm, even in the coldest winter weather. Bogner's top-notch fabric and thoughtful construction ensure the Leila Jacket will last long enough to be passed down again and again.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide taffeta shell material
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Attached hood for weather protection
- 2 hand, 1 left sleeve pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zip and 1 mesh interior pockets secure essentials
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Inner knit wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Mauna Kea floral embroideries on back, left sleeve, and chest
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What will be the size for a 9.5 years old (10 in February)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Oded Weiss on 11/26/2013 - 11:03 pm
"If going by age, the Bogner Sizing Chart says that a 9-10 year old would be in a Large. You can also refer to the size chart for measurements of other Bogner products as well!"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/27/2013 - 9:16 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.