Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Bogner Lech-D Ski Jacket is sleekly-styled and decorated with a Ski Team theme. Unique embroideries on the left sleeve and a "Team" embroidery on the front ensure you'll never see anything else like this. The puffy down style is very popular, and it's also incredibly warm. You can ski in the coldest, wettest weather in the Lech-D Jacket and be comfortable the whole time. The Lech-D Jacket has an absolutely impeccable fit. It's tailored and clean, yet very easy to move in.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest flap pocket and lower left sleeve pocket for extra storage
- Inside mesh pocket, zippered pocket, and flap pocket
- Heat reflective liner for extra warmth
- Ribbed inner cuffs and collar to keep out cold air
- Ribbon with "Team" embroidery down front
- Bogner Team embroideries on sleeves
- Same-color "Bogner" embroidery on back