Bogner Laria-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
Sporty and chic, the Bogner Laria-D Ski Jacket is an incredibly fashionable choice for staying very warm this winter. The Laria-D features a quilted goose down insulation that wraps your body in breathable warmth, and Saami dragon-themed embroideries for eye-catching detail. 10,000mm of waterproofing on the silky ski taffeta fabric makes the Laria-D just as appropriate for skiing as it is for the runway.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ski taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: Print polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill down (80% down/ 20% feathers
- Down insulation for breathable warmth
- Quilting keeps down insulation evenly spread
- Hydrophobic knit inner cuff keeps out snow and cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Floral Asian dragon embroidery and Bogner expedition patch details
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Flattering hourglass shape
- Multiple zippered pockets hold
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The sizing chart for women shows that 14 is L, and 16 is XL. Is it a typo or 14 is a really XL ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 6/12/2012 - 11:27 am
"You should always follow the sizing chart that is provided from the vendor. Bogner is a fashion brand that does fit a bit tighter. The sizing chart provided is correct. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/12/2012 - 12:15 pm
"What are these sizes 12, 14, and 16 in US system ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dmitry on 6/12/2012 - 10:08 am
"These jackets are in US sizes. Size 12/14 is a Large and 16 is an XLarge."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/12/2012 - 10:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.