Bogner Laria-D Down Ski Jacket with Fur (Women's)
Grab some attention in the Bogner Laria-D Ski Jacket. In a bold tartan plaid, adorned with Asian floral embroideries, and trimmed in Finn Raccon fur, there's just nothing else that looks quite like this. The Laria-D is down insulated with the best warm goose down, yet the fabric is still 10K waterproof. That means that this is a technical waterproof jacket, very appropriate for skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% Diamond woven polyester tartan plaid
- Lining: 100% polyester print liner
- Insulation: 660 fill down (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- Bold tartan fabric with red, yellow, white, and black
- Multi-color Asian floral and snake embroideries
- Powder skirt to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Down insulation is incredibly warm
- Finn raccoon fur hood trim
- Flattering hourglass shape
- Hydrophobic knit inner cuff fits under glove to keep out cold air
- Multiple zippered pockets hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this price include a fur trim?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lindley on 9/14/2011 - 8:30 pm
"Yes, this does include the fur trim."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/15/2011 - 9:01 am
"How does Bogner run in terms of size?"
1 Answers |
Question by JJ on 11/11/2011 - 5:59 pm
"If you check the Sizing Chart you can match up your measurements with the correct size. This jacket is really great because it has a feminine fit to it!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 9:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.