Bogner Lanea-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Lanea-D Ski Jacket is like nothing you've ever seen before. This coat has modern bright colors and intricate Hawaiian-themed embroideries that stand out against the snow. Down insulation makes the Lanea-D Jacket very warm, and it's waterproof too so you can wear it in extreme skiing conditions. As if that wasn't enough, this jacket is completely reversible. When you want to change up your style turn it inside out to expose a bold and rainbow ribbing.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Insulation: Down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Two-tone exterior with Hawaiian-themed floral embroideries
- Pprint reverse side with rainbow-ribbed cuffs
- Mauna Kea and Bogner Big Island embroidery on left sleeve
- Flower embroidery on reverse side right sleeve
- Attached hood with drawstring for adjusting
- Reflective taping details on hood
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 waist pockets on inside and outside