Bogner Tela Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
If you want a sleek ski pant that will last a long time, you want the Bogner Tela Insulated Ski Pant. Bogner's beautiful fabric and painstaking construction give the Tela Pant a quality that's hard to match. The fabric is reliable waterproof so you can ski in wet weather, and it's backed by a warm, yet light synthetic insulation. The fit on Bogner ski pants is perfectly tailored and very flattering. The Tela Pant will accent your figure without being tight or restricting.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester shape memory fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 75g synthetic insulation
- 2 back, 2 thigh, and 2 waist pockets hold items
- Adjustable belt included so you can customize the fit
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Ergonomic knees for natural fit and movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the rise of these pants low or high? Do they fit on the natural waist? Is the waist adjustable? What is the inseam measurement of the Size 6? Thank you. "
1 Answers |
Question by Vladi on 11/26/2013 - 3:23 pm
"These pants are a mid-rise, and do not fit on the natural waist, it sits below the waist. The waist is not adjustable, however it does feature an adjustable belt. The inseam on a size 6 is a 31. If you require sizing information for additional Bogner items, you can refer to the Bogner Sizing Chart !"
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2013 - 3:39 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.