Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Bright colors are in style, and Bogner's incredible style and fit always look great. The Bogner Nina-D Down Ski Jacket screams "fun fashion" from the moment you step onto the snow. Colorful ribbon details trim the main zipper, and complement the colorful stripes throughout. Ultra-warm down insulation wraps you in cozy comfort no matter how far the temperature drops. The Nina-D Jacket is also practical. It's highly waterproof so you can ski right through a blizzard without getting wet. If the style isn't dramatic enough as is, add the Real Fur 2 Hood Trim option and take it up a notch.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Lightweight ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Centerback measures 26"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Culcha Caribee themed patch at center back
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- 2-way main zipper for easy venting
- 2 hand, 1 chest, and 2 sleeve pockets hold gear
- Surfboard shaped pocket on sleeve
- Inside zippered pocket secures essentials
- Reflective piping on pockets catch the light
- Reflective "Bogner" down back center of hood
- Knit inner collar for warmth at the neck
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)