Bogner Mora-D Down Vest (Women's)
The Bogner Mora-D Down Vest provides a sporty, sleek look and tons of warmth. Bogner's incredible tailored fit makes this probably the most flattering winter vest you've ever put on. The fabric is a lightweight ripstop that resists tearing. It's also 20K waterproof, making the Mora-D also probably the most technical winter vest you've ever had. Down insulation keeps the heat cranked up, and multi-directional quilting prevents you from looking puffy. Thoughtful details like a soft jersey lining where the collar touches the face complete this top-of-the-line style.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 21.5"
- Multi-directional quilting for flattering fit
- Soft jersey collar lining for cozy feel next to skin
- Insulated collar for extra warmth around neck
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Metal hardware details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are there snaps so one can add fur trim to this Bogner vest?"
1 Answers |
Question by Christie on 8/7/2014 - 8:04 am
"No, this vest is not fur compatible. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/7/2014 - 9:59 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.