Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
If you like timeless style, the best possible fit, and top-notch construction, you'll love the Bogner Mina-D Down Ski Jacket. This is a down-insulated coat, so it provides the ultimate warmth. The color is totally current, but the classic quilted design never goes out of style. Bogner uses only the best materials, and the Mina-D is no exception. Durable ripstop fabric provides complete waterproof protection and resists tearing. In terms of fit, it doesn't get any better than Bogner. As a fashion house, they cut the Mina-D Jacket to be incredibly flattering. The quilting goes in different directions to accent the shape, and there's a slight elastic gather at the inside to create the silhouette.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down (80% down/20% feathers)
- Soft jersey-lined hood for extra warmth and cozy feel
- Drawstring hood adjusters for the perfect fit
- Elastic at inner sides to create a flattering silhouette
- Elastic cuffs fit closer to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered hand pockets hold items
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Metal hardware details
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought this jacket because of the unusually low price for a true Bogner and how great the styling looked online. However, when it arrived, it had a strange fit - not flattering like my other Bogners. Also, it is extremely lightweight. These new technical materials are supposed to be warm without being bulky, but it was hard to imagine that this would be warm enough to ski. You should note that the jacket does not zip all the way up to the chin, which for me is really important in a ski jacket to keep the wind out. The pink is really bright, almost fluorescent, and the white accents seemed like they would get dirty easily. I tried to research this jacket online, but it only seems to exist at Peter Glenn (by the way, Peter Glenn is my top favorite online retailer for winter outerwear). I ended up sending it back.