Bogner May-DP Down Coat (Women's)
The Bogner May-DP Down Coat is one the lightest down jackets you can get. The feather-light fabric and lofty down insulation combine to keep you extremely warm and comfortable. A silky fur trim around the collar adds an extra touch of luxury. Since the May-DP Coat is part of Sonia Bogner's fashion collection you know it will be perfectly tailored and exquisitely flattering.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: Warm goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 37"
- Part of Sonia Bogner fashion collection
- Removable real Finn Raccoon fur trim around collar
- Ultra-light fabric for comfort
- Snap closure
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat washable? What is the length in inches from the shoulder down? I understand the collar is detachable and the coat is very warm. Thanks. "
1 Answers |
Question by Linda on 5/5/2014 - 7:44 pm
"This beautiful coat would need to be professionally cleaned, not dry cleaned or machine washed. Bogner recommends a mild wet clean from a professional. You would need to remove the fur before taking it in. This coat measures 37" in length!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/6/2014 - 1:34 pm