Bogner Mabel Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Mabel Ski Pant is the quintessential piece of fashion ski wear for this winter. These pants look like a great pair of jeans, but they're actually a technical ski pant with a jean pattern printed onto the fabric. Bogner did an amazing job of making the print fit perfectly with the waterproof fabric, so they look incredibly authentic right down to the gold seams and rivets. Remember the Mabel Pant is a high-performance ski pant so it is incredibly waterproof and warmly insulated for all-day wear in wet weather. After the lifts close, strut right into town without the need for a costume change.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g stretch fiberfill insulation
- Fit: Runs a full size small; order up
- Embroidered design on back pockets
- Distressed jean pattern printed on technical fabric
- Zippered leg cuff to fit around ski boots
- Fits like skinny jean when cuff is zippered
- Schoeller softshell waistband stretches for accommodation at the waist
- Gripper on cuff to keep it down over boots
- Made only in long sizes for 5'4"+ women
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the difference between these and the other Bogner Mabel Pants that makes these more expensive?"
1 Answers |
Question by Janet on 2/25/2013 - 10:43 am
"This version has an embroidery on the back pockets. Bogner's embroideries are incredibly detailed and unique; that's what accounts for the price difference. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2013 - 10:44 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.