Bogner Kesara-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Kesara-D Down Ski Jacket is a little sporty and a lot chic. Even though this is a down jacket, it has a fantastic, flattering fit. Shaped seams and quilted baffles make you look stylish and sleek instead of puffy. This jacket is reversible, so you can choose between solid color or fun leopard print. The Kesara-D is also a very technical ski jacket. It is one of Bogner's most waterproof women's coats, and definitely one of the warmest. A silky fur trim around the hood adds that extra touch of luxury.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Reversible for 2 different wear options (leopard-print reverse side)
- Ripstop fabric is light and resists tearing
- Inner knit wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable Finnish Asiatic Raccoon fur trim around hood
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve exterior pockets hold gear
- 2 hand and 1 chest interior pockets secure valuables
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I might be interested in this jacket but do not want the fur trim on the hood. Would you reduce the price without it? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Risa W on 3/7/2014 - 2:21 pm
"The raccoon fur trim on this jacket is removable, it is very easy to remove if you'd rather not have it!"
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/7/2014 - 2:58 pm
"Do you think Papaya is closer to red or orange?"
1 Answers |
Question by sue on 8/24/2014 - 10:43 pm
"It is closer to red. Papaya is really a fantastic color that will make you get noticed on the slopes! It is bright and beautiful!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/25/2014 - 11:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.