Bogner Golf Kate Vest (Women's)
The Bogner Kate Vest is perfect for layering up to ski or playing a round of winter golf. The Kate Vest is highly waterproof and lightly insulated for warmth. The main sections down the front and back are quilted, with stretch panels under the arms. This allows for greater freedom of movement, and also helps to provide a shaped, feminine fit. There's a bright ruff of material around the inner collar, and a Bogner embroidery down the center of the back. A mesh lining wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you comfortable and dry.
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- 100% polyester outer material
- 88% polyester/ 12% elastane stretch panels
- 100% polyester mesh lining
- 60g synthetic insulation for warmth
- Adjustable collar pulls in around the neck for extra warmth
- Stretch underarm panels for freedom of movement
- Two zippered front pockets for keeping hands warm
- Center back measures 23"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this full sleeved or mid sleeved? "
1 Answers |
Question by Bogner L Cate vest on 10/11/2012 - 4:32 pm
"This is a vest and has no sleeve. The model is wearing something else underneath. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/12/2012 - 9:45 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.