Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The stunning Bogner Kate-D Down Ski Jacket is unlike anything you'll see on anyone else. The floral print is perfectly placed and richly colored; it's done by Ratti, one of the best fabric printers in the world. The fabric is silky-soft to the touch, and water and wind-repellent to protect you against the elements. Luscious goose down insulation provides tons of warmth, making the Kate-D an excellent choice for the coldest conditions. This stylish women's jacket is finished with faux horn toggles up the center, and a silver reflective lining in the hood.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 10% polyamide ultra-fine fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Rose print fabric by Italian print designer Ratti
- Wind-repellent to keep out cold gusts
- Removable soft shell inner placket lets you open your jacket without it flapping
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Knit inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Faux horn toggles with leather trim over main zipper
- Silver reflective hood lining
- 2 hand and 2 left sleeve pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 zippered interior pocket secures essentials
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)
*Base color of print is olive green, not black*