Bogner Emilia 2 Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Bogner Emilia Ski Pants are classic stretch ski pants with better fit and fabric. Bogner used Schoeller softshell, which is some of the best softshell fabric you can get. Schoeller has an acrylic coating between the layers that actively repels wind and water. The ergonomic fit and stretch fabric will make movement easy and unrestricted. The form-fitting design will give you incomparable style. Frankly, the Bogner Emilia Pants are so flattering you probably won't need to change before heading into town for apres-ski.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 49% polyester/30% polyamide/12%polyurethane/9% elastane Schoeller softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Stretch fabric for lots of freedom to move
- Acrylic coating between layers repels water and wind
- Zippered cuffs open in the back to fit around ski boots
- Ergonomic knees offer natural fit and comfortable movement
- Bogner embroidery detail on lower leg
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference between the Bogner Emilia and the Bogner Emilia 2?"
1 Answers |
Question by sgmcgee on 1/6/2015 - 11:59 pm
"The Bogner Emilia pant is from the winter 2012 season and the Emilia2 pant is from this season, winter 2014!"
Answer by Rachel (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2015 - 1:16 pm
"What is the inseam on this pant? "
1 Answers |
Question by SkiMom on 2/22/2015 - 10:04 am
"The inseam is going to be approx 30" (depending on what size you get)."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/24/2015 - 3:59 pm