Bogner Emma-DP Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Slim
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 10/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bogner Emma-DP Down Ski Jacket is both warm and trendy. The Emma is a cropped down jacket that hits just slightly beneath the top of your pants. The jacket has an inner wool placket to keep out the wind, and a silky real-fur ruff around the neck. Bogner's ski taffeta fabric is sleek and waterproof, and it's constructed with painstaking detail to fit absolutely perfectly. When you're done skiing don't bother to change; the Bogner Emma Jacket wears well into the apres-ski scene.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Jacket Material: 100% polyamide with 100% wool placket
- Jacket Lining: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation
- Length: Center back measures 21"
- Real fur ruff around collar
- Windproof fabric for extra warmth
- Removable inner wool placket to keep out wind and cold air
- Button details on body, cuffs, and back
- Zippered hand pockets and sleeve pockets hold items
- Zippered inside pocket securely stows items
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.