Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Alaskan Expedition-themed embroideries and bright, contrast colors give the Bogner Eli-D Down Ski Jacket a completely unique look. For this version Bogner included a lush fur trim around the hood. As always, Bogner's tailoring is perfectly flattering, and the Eli-D Jacket is trimmed in high-end finishings like suede, metal, and ribbon. This Bogner ski coat is insulated with ultra-warm, top-quality down, and the fabric is reliably waterproof so you won't have to worry about the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable real Finn Asiatic Raccoon fur trim around hood
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Inner knit wrist cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve and 2 waist pockets on exterior
- 1 zippered inner pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Alaskan Expedition themed embroideries on front, back, and sleeves
- Suede and grosgrain ribbon trims
- Metal hardware