Bogner Elaine Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
If you're looking for a sexy, modern in-the-boot ski pant, you're looking for the Bogner Elaine Softshell Ski Pant. The design is simplistic and clean, but the fit is out of this world. As a fashion house, Bogner ensures that the Elaine Pants fit like a second skin. The Schoeller softshell fabric is soft to the touch, and there's an acrylic coating between the fabric layers to repel wind and water. A fleece lining feels soft against the skin and packs lots of warmth.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Shell Material: 49% polyester/30% polyamide/12%polyurethane/9% elastane Schoeller softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Stretch fabric for lots of freedom to move
- Acrylic coating between layers repels water and wind
- Size zipper closure
- Stirrups keeps pant legs down inside boots
- Inner security pocket at waist holds essentials
- "B" logo embroidery detail at left waist
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the difference in length between the reg and the long?"
1 Answers |
Question by jlen on 1/25/2014 - 9:49 am
"The long is going to be approx 32"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/27/2014 - 4:09 pm
"What is your return policy"
1 Answers |
Question by Eleanor on 4/29/2014 - 8:30 pm
"Any item purchased from PeterGlenn.com can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase, even if you bought it on sale. You can view our full policy here!"
Answer by firstname.lastname@example.org (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/30/2014 - 12:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.