The Bogner Anisa-D Down Ski Jacket is the very definition of stand-out style. The bright color pops against the snow, and there are intricate embroideries and even Swarovski crystals to catch the eye. The fabric is silky and satiny, but still plenty waterproof for serious skiing. The warm down insulation is literally the best quality available; it's made completely of the plushest, softest down with absolutely no feathers. For that extra touch of luxury, Bogner gave the Anisa-D Jacket a silky-soft real fur trim around the hood.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 65% polyamide/35% polyurethane ski satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 750-fill goose down insulation (100% down/0% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 23 ¾"
- Wind-repellent fabric blocks cold gusts
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- 2 hand, 2 flap, 2 chest, and 2 sleeve pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior pocket secures essentials
- Leopard print hood lining
- Rose embroidery on lower sleeves
- Large rose embroidery on back with Swarovski crystal details
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Quality warmth always has a price especially high fill duck down however Bogner has outdone themselves with this ski jacket and Peter Glenn offered a cant beat price on this one. This cutie is worth every cent! To be warm and rocking out the style....what more can you ask for?! I am in love with all the quality detailing. If you are considering quality, warm high filled goose down this is a bargain if you take in all the design features. Quick shipping and awesome customer service too. I used to shop these guys when they had a store in Alaska and always found great bargains and quality snow gear. Happy to have rediscovered them on the net, got a spectacular deal and a gorgeous, warm Bogner. I will definitely be ordering again! Thanks again.