When you step out in the Bogner Kylie-D Down Ski Jacket, you'll always look chic and stylish. This coat has a beautiful fit, striking fabric, and contrast details to give it its unique look. Bogner only uses top-end materials, so the fabric is lightweight ripstop, the zippers and pulls are metal, and the accents are suede. One of the most unique features of this jacket is the inner wool placket. You can unzip this coat part of the way or all the way to get some air, and the placket will prevent it from flapping around. The Kylie-D Jacket is extremely waterproof, and it's also one of the warmest ski jackets you can find.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide lightweight ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining/Wool inner placket behind main zipper
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- 2 hand, 1 left sleeve pockets on exterior to hold items
- 1 interior pocket secures essentials
- Cigarette quilting at sides to create feminine silhouette
- Adjustable width sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Silver mesh hood lining
- Wool inner wind placket keeps cold air from coming through zipper
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
So warm and windproof. Skiing in low teens thru 30 degree temps and never get cold or too hot. Plus it is really flattering, stylish and not bulky or stiff so you can wear it around town-- it's not just ski wear.
Wearing in Vermont with very cold temps! Very warm and love the fit. Not at all bulky. Have been snowshoeing, sledding, hiking in single digit temps.