Bogner Kiki-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Kiki-D Ski Jacket takes sporty fashion to a whole new level. This jacket is made with sleek taffeta fabric that's actually 20K waterproof. Metal hardware and suede accents adorn the body, and behind the main zipper is a removable wool placket embroidered with the Bogner name. You can open the main zipper to cool down when you're skiing, but leave the placket zipped so your coat doesn't flap around. The Kiki-D Jacket is down insulated so it's very warm, and it's waterproof for wear in snowy weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Removable inner lambswool placket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Suede stripe details down back of hood
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Upper sleeve flap pocket and lower sleeve zippered pocket