The Bogner Kiki-D Ski Jacket takes sporty fashion to a whole new level. It starts with gorgeous plaid ski taffeta fabric and the luxury continues through every last detail. Metal hardware and suede accents adorn the body, and a silky fur trim wraps around the hood. Behind the main zipper is a removable wool placket embroidered with the Bogner name. You can open the main zipper to cool down when you're skiing, but leave the placket zipped so your coat doesn't flap around. The Kiki-D Jacket is down insulated so it's very warm, and it's waterproof for wear in snowy weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Removable real fur trim around the hood
- Removable inner lambswool placket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Suede stripe details down back of hood
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Upper sleeve flap pocket and lower sleeve zippered pocket