Bogner Kekoa-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Kekoa-D Ski Jacket is incredibly sleek. The fabric is slightly textured and it's trimmed with metal details and silver ribbon. The Kekoa-D Jacket is insulated with down so it's incredibly warm, and it's waterproof for wear in wet weather. The style is high-end and versatile, so it's just as appropriate in the city as it is on the mountain. Bogner puts an incredible amount of care into every detail, so you know that this is a coat you'll have for a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide rip-stop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Mesh inner pocket and flap pocket for secure storage
- Removable inner wool placket
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Vertical tape detail down center of hood