Bogner Kekoa-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Kekoa-D Ski Jacket is incredibly sleek. The fabric is slightly textured and it's trimmed with metal details and silver ribbon. The Kekoa-D Jacket is insulated with down so it's incredibly warm, and it's waterproof for wear in wet weather. The style is high-end and versatile, so it's just as appropriate in the city as it is on the mountain. Bogner puts an incredible amount of care into every detail, so you know that this is a coat you'll have for a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide rip-stop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Mesh inner pocket and flap pocket for secure storage
- Removable inner wool placket
- Heat-reflective hood lining for extra warmth
- Vertical tape detail down center of hood
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, I have also seen this jacket in blue, will you also be stocking this color? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Jman Switzerland on 11/30/2012 - 9:37 am
"We do not have any additional colors on order. The colors shown are what we will have for this season."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2012 - 1:30 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.