Bogner Kea-D Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Kea-D Ski Jacket's fabric has a sheen to it, that catches the light. Sporty, light, and very flattering, this coat flatters your curves without making you feel restricted. The down insulation is very warm and also quite light. Bogner only uses the best quality down so it stays evenly distributed within the jacket and doesn't poke through the fabric. The Kea-D Jacket is part of Bogner's Arctic Earth collection, and it has unique themed embroideries on the front, sleeves, and hood. These details are incredibly intricate, and they're trimmed in cream ribbon for a finished look. This amazing coat is also water-repellent, so you can wear it skiing or in inclement weather around town.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Shell Material: 89% polyamide/ 10% polyurethane/ 1% aluminum</li>
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing and prevents down from coming out
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Inner ribbed cuffs and collar to keep out cold air
- 2 front zippered pockets and one chest flap
- Lower left sleeve pocket for easy access to essentials
- Inner zippered pocket securely holds items
- Arctic Earth-themed embroideries on front and sleeves
- Orange dragon embroidery on back of hood
- Metal hardware and cream ribbon trimmings
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do you have the kea alu bogner jacket colour champagne"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/2/2013 - 11:12 am
" We have a variety of colors in the Kea-D jackets however the Champagne color is not one of them."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 1:46 pm
"Is the zipper and pocket trim on the silver color jacket black or beige? It is different in both pictures."
1 Answers |
Question by Leah on 2/16/2013 - 6:43 pm
"On the Silver option the trim is in black."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2013 - 12:56 pm