Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Bogner Kea-D Ski Jacket is sporty, light, and very flattering. This coat has shaped seams that flatter your curves without making you feel restricted. The down insulation is very warm and also quite light. Bogner only uses the best quality down so it stays evenly distributed within the jacket and doesn't poke through the fabric. The Kea-D Jacket is part of Bogner's Arctic Earth collection, and it has unique themed embroideries on the front, sleeves, and hood. These details are incredibly intricate, and they're trimmed in cream ribbon for a finished look. This amazing coat is also waterproof, so you can wear it skiing or in inclement weather around town.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing and prevents down from coming out
- Quilted design keeps insulation evenly spread
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Inner ribbed cuffs and collar to keep out cold air
- 2 front zippered pockets and one chest flap
- Lower left sleeve pocket for easy access to essentials
- Inner zippered pocket securely holds items
- Arctic Earth-themed embroideries on front and sleeves
- Orange dragon embroidery on back of hood
- Metal hardware and cream ribbon trimmings