With a Hawaiian theme and bright color-blocking, there's nothing quite like the Bogner Kanoa-D Ski Jacket. Multiple embroideries on the back and sleeves celebrate life on the Big Island; there's even a surfboard-shaped zipper pocket on the chest. The Kanoa Jacket is trimmed in grosgrain ribbon and reflective tape. A warm down insulation and waterproof fabric make this men's coat perfectly appropriate for all-weather skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop shell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 660-fill white goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 32"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Ribbed inner sleeve cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Grosgrain ribbon accents down zipper and pockets
- 2 hand, 1 chest, and 1 lower sleeve pockets to hold items
- Zippered surfboard-shaped pocket on chest
- Inside zipper and mesh pockets for secure storage
- Mauna Kea embroideries on left sleeve
- Big Island-inspired embroideries on back