Bogner Jumper Softshell Ski Pant (Women's)
The Bogner Jumper Ski Pant is seriously sexy ski wear. These are stretch softshell bib pants that come all the way up the front. This provides more protection from snow, and helps to create a slim, sleek silhouette. Stirrups keep the pant legs down inside your boots, giving you the look of stylish leggings. The inside of the Bogner Jumper Pant is brushed fleece that keeps you warm and feels great against the skin.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant / Breathable
- Bib Material: 49% polyester/ 30% polyamide/ 12% polyurethane/ 9% elastane Schoeller softshell
- Bib Lining: Soft brushed fleece
- Insulation: Fleece backing only
- Schoeller softshell is wind-resistant to keep you warm
- Fleece lining for extra warmth
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Stirrups on pant cuffs to for in-the-boot style
- Deep zipper on bib for easy on/ off
- Chest pocket holds essentials
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, I was wondering what "Fleece backing only" means? Does it mean that the whole pant is insulated with fleece? "
1 Answers |
Question by Andrea on 8/30/2013 - 7:00 am
"There is no insulation. The only fabric that is comprised of this bib is the outer softshell fabric and the inner fleece fabric. The inner fleece fabric is only a thin layer of fleece that would be touching your skin or baselayers. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2013 - 8:53 am