You'll never see another coat quite like the Bogner Juana-D Down Ski Jacket. Bright colors and intricate floral embroideries give this jacket a fun feel and decadent look. As with all Bogner ski wear, the high-quality construction is evident. The fit is flattering and perfectly tailored, and the feel is luxurious. Bogner used top-notch 20K waterproof fabric, and silky, cozy down insulation to keep you warmer than ever before. The Juana-D Jacket is reversible, for 2 completely unique looks in one package.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Reversible for 2 different wear options
- Ripstop fabric is light and resists tearing
- Culcha Caribee floral embroidery details all over
- Inner knit wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 left sleeve exterior pockets hold gear
- 2 hand and 1 chest interior pockets secure valuables
- Compatible with Bogner Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Received my jacket the day before St. Patrick's Day. Wore the yellow side that day and got tons of compliments. On St. Pat's Day, turned it inside out and got even more compliments for the green jacket. Win/win. Can't wait until next ski season so I can get even MORE compliments!